Filling Motor Reset Failure
1. Remove the hopper and the base plate.
2. Motor jog the filling motor all the way forward.
3. Look to see if you can see the orange light on the sensor behind the filling motor plate. It may need to be replaced.
4. If you can see the light use a vacuum with the vacuum attachment to clean it out.
5. Press "stop" and "reset"
6. Do a test run to see if it is working.
Riser Motor Reset Failure
When the riser motor is obstructed along it's path, it's sensor is dirty or the timing is off, you will get a Riser Motor Reset Failure. When this happens, follow the steps below. Power off the machine completely, including at the converter box. ...
How to Do a Hard Reset
A hard reset can usually correct many issues with just a few moments of effort. Turn off power to the unit on the machine and on the power supply box Take off the side panel of the machine by pulling on the two release latches near the top of the ...
How to replace a filling or fork motor on an 800/800XP
This video will show you how to replace a filling or fork motor on a 800/800XP machine.
What to do when you get channeling in the hopper or inconsistent fill volumes per pod: Ensure proper filling technique, slowly pouring the grounds in from left to right and right to left repeatedly. Ensure there is a hopper insert and that it is ...
Lids Opening After Filling
If you find that the lids on your pods are opening up after filling, the most likely culprit is that your coffee needs to degas. We recommend letting your coffee degas for two hours after grinding (not after the roast) before you fill your pods. This ...