Fill Cylinder/Weight Change
If the fill weight of the pods is too high or too low, a cylinder change will be needed to correct the issue.
- If there are grounds in the hopper of the machine, you will need to place your auto clean box into the unit over the lid lifter for the pods. Be sure to close the door.
- Press the STOP button followed by the RESET button.
- Press the "Cylinder Change" or "Fill Weight Change" button your screen.
- Remove the viewing plate on top of the machine.
- Move the fill cylinder forward.
- With a Phillips head screwdriver, remove the two screws that hold the cylinder in place.
- Place the desired fill cylinder into the machine and replace the two Phillips head screws.
- Now press the "STOP" button, followed by the "RESET" button.
- Remove the auto clean box.
- Machine is now ready for normal use. Check to see if desired weight is achieved.
Stack Count Change
If you would like to change the cup stack count or if your machine is not recognizing your current cup stack count, a stack count change is in order. Verify the number of cups in each individual stack in the machine. Press the "Stack Count" button. ...
What to do when you get channeling in the hopper or inconsistent fill volumes per pod: Ensure proper filling technique, slowly pouring the grounds in from left to right and right to left repeatedly. Ensure there is a hopper insert and that it is ...
Cleaning is a very important step for proper troubleshooting of this equipment. There are many sensors that MUST maintain a clean line of sight for all of the motors to stay in time with one another. With that being said, we recommend this step ...
How to Do a Hard Reset
A hard reset can usually correct many issues with just a few moments of effort. Turn off power to the unit on the machine and on the power supply box Take off the side panel of the machine by pulling on the two release latches near the top of the ...
Priming Your i360 Brewer
If your i360 is heating the water, but no water is coming out, it will need to be primed. To prime your brewer, follow the steps below. Fill the tank just past the "Max Fill" Line. Take an empty pod and push it down into the opening, which will force ...